Monday, April 18, 2016

From Glory to Glory

The clouds part
Rays of warm light shine through
Trees sprout up from the ground
They grow tall and have magnificent, green palm leaves
Electric green particles of light float up into the sky and disappear
Angels dance around
With their heavy armor and broad swords
They use their weapons as drums
And dance a wild dance 
Bright, teal waters rush into the room
Small, streaming waterfalls come down the walls
Angels haul barrels filled with glory and dump them into the room
A golden, vibrant liquid pours out
The pooling waters light on fire
And waves of grace overtake me
The fire warms my spirit but does not burn me
His love is so good!
It casts out my fear
As my hands trace through the air, a trail of flourescent blue light is left behind
Green vines grow up and down the walls
The air is thick with God's Prescence 
Such peace...
Such love....
There is nothing better

3-16-16


No comments:

Post a Comment