Sunday, July 24, 2016

Another Trip to Heaven: Dancing on Water

A gentle, invisible hand presses on my heart,
Slowly, gently rocking me back
Then, I fly, traveling upward
Then, I land, and the Spirit invites me to dance
I stand up in the water
Every foot step, every spin, every jump, with every dance move, I splash on top of the deep water
Angels join
A large dragon-like beauty flows seemlessly out of the water and into the air then back again
I can see large, beautiful see creatures in the deep
Water splashes, currents form, waves emanate from my dancing praise 
Wind surrounds me as more angels join
I can see several beautiful islands in the distance
The white puffy clouds overhead
Sunshine from the Throne all around
This will never end
I will get to praise God forever 

6-29-16





No comments:

Post a Comment