Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Goodness of God. A Psalm of Praise

O God of gods, Lord of lords,
Who is like You?
Who can tame the seas with their hand?
Who can move mountains with a thought?
You are so mighty, O God
You rule the heavens
You are my fire
You stir a deep well in my soul that flows 
            through my being
You ignite every cell in my body


When my heart sleeps
And my bones are dry
You fill me with strength so 
            I can fly
You lift me up so I have the
            strength to move mountains


Your grace is why I enjoy my day


I wish that every soul
I wish that every spirit
Would experience the engulfing 
            flood of goodness from heaven that is 
            Your love
I ask that You would open the eyes of every person
Every being
Every heart
To know Your goodness
To look into Your eyes
To feel Your beauty
To hear Your Voice


For You are good


3-20-12

No comments:

Post a Comment