Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The World Beyond the Veil

Floating through the ceiling, I rise
I can see the bright blue sky and 
     floating cotton balls
I continue rising outside of earth's
     atmosphere
Traversing space, I see a blue
     planet draw near
Quickly, I am lowered to the surface
I land on a lone island amidst
     a vast ocean
The island is only thirty feet across
     and ten feet wide
I see a large sun in the distance
Then, a wondrous creature from the
     deep emerges a quarter mile
     away
It is like a gargantuan worm colored
     with green and yellow scales
Another beast surfaces, with the
     head and body of a plesiosaur
     but colored bright blue with 
     large yellow eyes
A massive bird flies by
It has the body of a large horse,
     but with four large wings instead
     of legs
It has the neck of a brontosaurus
     and the head of a large seagull

An eagle lands next to me on the island.
     It stands seven feet tall with a 
     twenty foot wingspan.
It looks at me with firey eyes, then
     stoops for me to climb it
I mount this eagle, and it takes off
     with tremendous speed.
We fly miles over the ocean, until we
     reach a large land mass.  It has
     mountains, jungles, a desert,
     beautiful beaches, snowy mountains,
     grassy hills, waterfalls, and an 
     active volcano with a river of lava.
I ask the eagle if we can land on a 
     grassy mountain leading down into
     the jungle.
We change our course and head for the 
     hillside.
Upon landing, I dismount the eagle
     and run down the mountain.
Inside the jungle are lush green plants
     and tropical trees.  Vegetables and 
     fruits are in abundance.  A lily pad
     on the ground moves, and a family
     of bulbous, green, bioluminescent 
     frogs jump out.  They are each
     about the size of a grapefruit.  
I continue walking and see a purple
     bunny-like animal with two 
     companions.  Their purple ears
     hang down to their face, and the 
     bunnies stand about four feet tall.
On the tree next to me, a plump, lime-
     green glowing caterpillar is about
     four inches in diameter and a foot
     long.  
There are glowing flowers of pink and
     green and purple and yellow.
I lift a plant to see the soil.  I can see
     different colored minerals and 
     sediments in it.
I look back to see the eagle change
     forms into a white tiger with 
     flashing eyes like lightning.  I mount
     the tiger and ride on further.
I then dismount to gaze in awe at the
     detail in the tree bark.  There are 
     so many mysteries and treasures to
     discover in this foreign land.
I stay off of the tiger so I can slowly
     explore.  He assures me I can ride
     or fly with Him anytime I want.  I
     thank Him and continue studying 
     the wondrous trees, plants, and 
     animals.

1-15-13
    

No comments:

Post a Comment