Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Through the Cave

While examining the exotic plant life in the jungle, I see a large crystal creature.  It looks similar to a crab, but it has large crystal scales that angle upwards towards the top of its back.  It looks almost like a crystal cone with cracks in it.  It walks on four legs and has two claws.  Its eyes are red, full of passion and courage.  With a look in its eyes, it invites me to follow.  It turns and travels down into a hole in the ground.  I follow and find myself in a cave with gemstones.  Other small creatures crawl on the floor and walls.  The crystal creature walks through the room and stops at a pool of water.  It looks at me to question if I'm willing to swim.  The creature plunges into the water.  I follow and find that I can breathe underwater.  We swim for a distance, seeing other fish pass by.  The tunnel opens into a large underwater chamber.  In the distance, I can see multiple tunnels branching off into all different directions.  We enter through the tunnel that is straight ahead.  After swimming down the tunnel for a while, we exit the water into an open chamber.  There is no water in the chamber.  I look back to see the water suspended by nothing.  I turn the other direction to see giant, golden twin doors.  The crab opens the doors.  A huge, grassy meadow leads into a mountain with snow on top.  I follow the crab out and enter the light.  Looking back, the cave seems to be a large rock protrusion out of the ground.  I turn and follow the crab up the mountain.  The snow is beautiful but not cold.  I discover other small crabs.  They appear to be rocks, but then they open and crawl.  God gives me x-ray vision to see inside their little bodies.  They have no organs, just fluid that keeps them alive.  It is Holy Spirit fluid.

3-12-13

No comments:

Post a Comment