Monday, February 24, 2014

A Visitation to Heaven's Library

As I stroll down the halls of glory
I greet Moses as he returns a book to the shelf
I walk past the section labeled Psalms of Heaven
Past the frequented 'Paul's Letters Explained'
I enter the halls labeled 'History'
Strolling through this treasure trove,
A title catches my eye
'Interviews with Michael; Spiritual wars from the perspective of the arch angel'
100 volumes of books interviewing him on spiritual battles
I find that they are written in Hebrew, but I can understand it
Pouring through these elegant, rich books
I can see the world from his eyes

The connection to the Father
A bond that does not wither
The love shared among the ranks
All filled with respect and thanks
Frightening strength and power
Vigilance through the hour
From the first war in heaven
When unity was broken
Through every human war
And all the battles before
Thousands and thousands of years
Passion, love, faith, hope and tears
The clashing of swords and shields
Across the great astral fields
Collisions of light and dark
Directing history's arc
And in the end victory
According to prophecy
The cosmic battle will rage
Until the end of this age
When the new earth and heaven 
Become our home to dwell in

2-19-14

No comments:

Post a Comment